Today the auto rewards credit card is amongst the highest value credit cards that you can find. By partnering up with auto manufacturers, many banks and credit card companies are able to offer you more rewards per dollar that you spend. This occurs because the auto manufacturers are splitting part of the expense of providing such cards to customers in exchange for advertising. In this article we will look at a number of different auto reward credit cards which are available today and what they can offer you.
A. Volkswagen Platinum Rewards Visa Card
This card is issued through the First USA Bank and some of the key features to be had from this card are shown below. The way this reward card works is that for every $1 you spend on Volkswagen related items, you will receive 2 points. For any other purchases you make, you receive 1 point for every dollar you spend.
1. You will earn reward points which can be turned into discounts for your favorite merchandise (which includes gift certificates to major retailers).
2. The reward points you earn when using your card can also be used to provide you with discount travel on both airfares, hotel stays and car rental.
3. You may even want to use your reward points towards the purchase of a new Volkswagen. Or at the very least you can use these reward points to lease a Volkswagen or make a payment on the Volkswagen that you currently own.
B. Subaru Platinum MasterCard from Chase
This card from Chase Manhattan Bank is offered to consumers who plan to purchase or lease a Subaru vehicle within 4 years from the issue date of the card. The features of this particular card are shown below.
1. There is no annual fee to be paid.
2. You are provided with an interest free grace period on any new purchases that you make with this card.
3. It offers a low introductory annual percentage rate of 0% APR on any balance transfers for the first 6 months.
4. You earn a rebate of 3% in Subaru Bucks rewards on every day purchases that you make.
As you can see, there are many benefits you can enjoy from using an auto rewards credit card. We have only chosen some random examples of these credit cards but if you were to carry out a search of the internet you will be amazed at just how many there are.