The Prepaid MasterCard is a great solution for paying off bills, travel and for the convenient use when shopping. In general, these cards are a reloaded card issued by the various banks and financial organizations to make payments for purchases. While prepaid cards are similar to debit or credit cards, the principal difference is that these cards cannot be used beyond a specific amount. As the cardholder can only spend the amount of money that has been already been deposited in the account, and no interest amount will be charged. Also, there is never a need to pay off shopping or purchases at the end of the month
All prepaid cards actually look like normal credit cards and have a signature strip, the company logo and the card number engraved on it.
How To Get A Prepaid MasterCard?
The new user needs to furnish proof of his or her identity and address in order to apply for a card. The most beneficial aspect of getting a prepaid card is that the user is not required to provide credit history, credit checks or additional personal information to acquire a card. Once the card is received or given to the user, all that is needed to get the card activated is to simply following the basic instructions that are provided by the respective card supplier.
If a user wishes to purchase a prepaid gift card to give to some family members or friends, there is no need to give the name and address of that person. However, the only drawback of a gift-prepaid card is that they cannot be reloaded with any amount after the credit limit has been exhausted.
Attractive advantages offered:
There are several different advantages that are provided with a Prepaid MasterCard.
1. When traveling abroad, there is never a need to carry cash or traveler's check. The traveler can enjoy traveling with a secured mind because the prepaid card can be instantly blocked in case it gets stolen or misused.
2. The cardholder can manage the funds for several different purposes. While one card can be used for travel, the others can be used for online shopping, dinning and everyday purchases at local retailers.
3. Young family members can be taught to manage their accounts and money carefully and they will learn to spend only a limited amount of money that is deposited in the card. The credit balance can also be viewed on a computer and checked over the Internet.
4. These cards also make it easy to withdraw cash from the ATMs.
5. Conveniently make telephone ordering or mail ordering simple.
6. Use them as an alternative to the user's bank account.
7. Paying off pending bills, monthly subscriptions, add value to your mobile phones.
8. No monthly statement or interest charges to be paid off.
Also, these cards are easy to use, and can be conveniently reloaded any time with your desired amount of money, making your spending habits limited to what is deposited to the account.