Can I Fix My Credit Report If Theres A Big Mistake On It? Howard Dvorkin, CPA Answers

Question: I have an erroneous hit on my credit which reduced my FICO score from 840 to 724. The company refuses to acknowledge the error. What can I do?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *