Whether you have lots of money or no money, if you truly want to build a real estate empire or build a business, eventually you are going to want to find business credit partners. A key point to keep in mind is that you need to find these partners before you actually need them. So, the question is, how do you find them?
Here are some strategies that may work for you:
· Put together a business plan. This plan will explain the nature of the business, what the funds will be used for, what each individual's responsibilities are and what the end plan for the business venture will be.
· Ask family and friends to be your partner. Before you can do this, however, you need to get someone in your family or a close friend with GREAT credit to add you as an "authorized user" or better a "secondary user" to their high-limit, long-history credit cards . Explain to them that this will not affect their ratings at all. Even ask them to cut up the card in your name once they receive it. You'll be surprised at how many points this can increase your score.
· Find local people to be your business credit partner. These people are going to want to meet you and see what you're about. Here again, this is why your business plan is so important.
· Use the local newspaper to advertise for partners.
· Once you have business credit for your own main business venture, you will want to acquire partners for your other business ventures and opportunities, such as investing in Real Estate.