The exam name for checkpoint 156-704 is point point certified specialist IPS-1.65. This certification will suit best to the candidates who wish to gain knowledge and skills on COPCS- IPS 1.65.
The following are the perspective 156-704 certification examination objectives and they are:
• Defining the need for intrusion prevention
• Evaluating pre-deployment consideration as well as specifications
• Configuring and installing the IPS- 1 components
• Managing the IPS- 1 components
• Prevention and detecting attacks
• Analyzing and monitoring alerts to identify as well as track network intrusion
• Identifying and managing network vulnerabilities
• Generating IPS-1 alert reports
• Protection of the system by continuing with the backups
• Resolving IPS- 1 validation issues.
There are generally more than 50,000 professionals have certified with checkpoint certification worldwide and candidates who are holding with this certification are given first preference in the company while job recruitment. Checkpoint certified candidates are always in demand and they are used 100% in the top fortune companies around the world. Checkpoint certified candidates are ranked 3rd in the demand process after Microsoft windows administration as well as visual basic development respectively. So, studying checkpoint certification can be said as the right decision for any candidates and it provides 100% results after successfully certified.
Exam details and fee structure:
The exam fee is approximately 150 to 200 USD. Exact exam fee can be found in the Pearson VUE website and registration for the same can be done in Pearson VUE website. Once the fee is paid, scheduling can be done for writing exam according to your convenience. Exam duration is 90 minutes for native English speaker as well as Japanese candidates. For other region candidates, exam duration is 120 minutes. Passing score is 70% and no negative marks for wrong answers that are made.